Wednesday, January 25, 2012

THE STRUGGLE.....

The true struggle of making time for my self care has began!!! I am in the middle of my third week of juggling 3 graduate classes and work....turning my days into 10 to 14 hour "work" days!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my job...and I know I am blessed because not many people can say they love what they do all day everyday...and I am surviving school LOL!! This week I have reverted back to my old habits of finding myself waking up running all morning...looking up at the clock and its 3:00pm and I am starving because I haven't ate anything all day.
This has resulted in eating the first thing I can get my hands on and this week it has resulted in ......"The Egg" (nope..not the organic one)
Plenty of liquids, nope not water...(the caffeinated kind)
And yep you guessed it...NO EXERCISE!!!! Just as sedentary as a couch potato...just add desk with a computer in front of it and you have me at night doing homework....
This can't continue...I can not allow myself to remain in this state of self care neglect...I will be juggling this schedule for at least a full year and refuse to NOT meet my goals and REFUSE to look back at the end of 2012 reflecting on how things could have been different.....Good luck to all of you working and struggling to keep your self care a priority...you are not alone in your struggle....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl, you will succeed also!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber...your encouragement is always a great motivation to me :)

      Delete