Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My "Friend" Emotional Eating

Emotional eating...why do you pretend to be my friend?!?! You say you will be nice and comfort me better than anyone or anything and that when I feel better you go on your merry way. You lie!!! You don't ever leave...instead you choose to stick around and follow me with your so called loving arms around my waist not allowing my pants to fit like they did before you "helped" me :)...... I thought about this today because I wanted to emotional eat so bad the past two days!!! I was consciously telling myself no so much that I felt like I was talking to another person lol...this is how it feels sometimes when we battle ourselves and thought I'd pass it along because I know that I am not the only person out there walking around town saying "No" out loud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment