Monday, January 16, 2012

MAKE A MOVE!!!.....

Okay so when it comes to eating healthy and being active, I have the eating healthy thing down to an art. However, it is and always has been a challenge for me to GET MOVING!!! Of course..I always feel fabulous after and the scales always move faster when I exercise so WHY IS THAT NOT ENOUGH TO GET ME UP AND TO THE GYM OR PARK EVERY SINGLE DAY!?!? Yes I have a crazy, busy, madness schedule that does get in the way however, for me I don't feel that is enough of a reasonable excuse for me to do NO TYPE of exercise at some point in the day. I could at least do it at home late at night or something. As far as I am concerned my schedule always has been and always will be busy so being active just has to be something that is mandatory...I sure do make it mandatory to eat!!! LOL So to assist me with this I began a monthly competition with two of my employees that are right the opposite of me...they exercise everyday without fail however, they do not eat healthy everyday. What is at stake..$20.00...we each put in $20.00 and the winner gets the pot to use for anything they want..of course if you know me at all IT WILL BE GOING TOWARDS CLOTHES, SHOES, PEDICURE, OR A MANICURE!!!! So ask me have I exercised since Friday???...NO!!!! UGH...how frustrating..I am going today but only because I am off and have nothing else to do...WHAT A SHAME!!! This is my struggle...this is my weakness...this inability to GET MY BUTT UP AND MOVE on a daily basis is what keeps me from reaching my goal...so why is it, that being fully aware of this,that I don't just MOVE!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Love you girl! I am following along and also trying to MOVE EVERY DAY! It is a bit easier now that my job is chasing a very active (almost) 3 year old, but still I need to be intentional about it and get in some ME time. I am with you. You are an inspiration. So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the encouragement Beth :)

    ReplyDelete