Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Update...so far things have been going okay. Eating has been mostly on target and I have been doing kickboxing at least 3 days a week. My biggest struggle is finding a way to cope when stressed. In the past I have relied on fried foods and chocolate to ease my stress.
Tomorrow is my doctor appointment in Ft. Worth with the new Lap-Band doctor. I am interested to see what he has to say, if I get a fill, and what the next few weeks hold for me. I have 101.5 pounds left to reach my goal...How daunting a task that is. What in the world will I look like a total of 147 pound less than my highest weight...I will have lost more weight than I will weight INSANE!!! Still optimistic
, still pushing forward, determined to reach my goal!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great! And putting your stuff out there just proves how brave you are to tackle all this with the love and support of people around you. BIG HUG! I hope you r appointment goes great!!!!

    ReplyDelete